In order to be eligible to use the services provided by Domaine Lacs de Gascogne, we request that you read the following general conditions carefully. These conditions govern the sale of holidays and take effect from the moment your booking is placed. By booking a holiday, you agree to fully comply with our general conditions.
1. BOOKING CONDITIONS
- The reservation becomes effective solely with the agreement of the campsite, upon receipt of the deposit and either upon receipt of the booking contract duly completed and signed, or upon your agreeing to the general conditions of sale when booking online.
- Domaine Lacs de Gascogne is not bound by bookings unless Domaine Lacs de Gascogne has accepted them. Domaine Lacs de Gascogne is free to accept or refuse bookings, depending on availability and, in general, depending on any circumstances that are likely to be prejudicial to the execution of the booking made. Domaine Lacs de Gascogne offers family holidays, in the traditional sense, and the accommodation has been specially designed for this purpose. Domaine Lacs de Gascogne reserves the right to refuse any booking that might contravene or attempt to pervert this principle.
- Booking of camping pitches or rented accommodation is made strictly on a personal basis. Under no circumstances may you sub-let or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of the campsite.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
2. GROUP BOOKINGS
All bookings made for more than 2 accommodation units by one person or made by different people who know each other and who are travelling together for the same reasons and for the same holiday dates at the same Domaine Lacs de Gascogne, are deemed to be group bookings.
Accommodation appearing on the commercial Domaine Lacs de Gascogne website is intended exclusively for individual bookings.
For all group booking requests, you must contact Domaine Lacs de Gascogne by telephone, email or via the “Contact Us” section. The Domaine Lacs de Gascogne reserves the right to examine booking requests before accepting or declining them.
3. CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
You can pay for your holiday in two instalments. The first instalment must be paid within two weeks of receiving the e-mail confirming your booking. It is equal to 50% of the total costs. The second instalment must be paid at least one month before your planned arrival date at the campsite of your choice. If you book two months before your planned arrival date, we kindly ask you to pay the whole amount in one go. If the instalments are paid too late, your booking will be cancelled.
4. ABSENCE OF RIGHT TO WITHDRAW
In accordance with article L.121-19 of the French consumer code, Domaine Lacs de Gascogne informs its customers that the sale of accommodation services provided on a specific date, or in line with a specific timeframe, is not subject to provisions regarding the 14 day withdrawal period.
Customers may request for stays to be altered (dates and/or types of accommodation) by writing to the campsite (by post or email) subject to availability and options. Postponements until the following season are not permitted. If no alterations are made, customers must spend their holidays as they were agreed when initially booked, or cancel them in line with the conditions pertaining to the cancellation insurance.
- Requests to extend the duration of stays will be dealt with subject to availability and in line with applicable prices.
- Requests to reduce the duration of stays are deemed to be partial cancellations and will be subject to the terms and conditions which apply to cancellation and termination of stays.
- Unused facilities
Any stay that is interrupted or cut short (late arrival, early departure) by you shall not give rise to any reimbursement.
Indien u, om welke reden ook, geen gebruik kunt maken van de voor u gereserveerde accommodatie of kampeerplaats, bent u onderstaande bedragen verschuldigd:
- Cancellation more than 42 days before arrival – 20% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation less than 42 and more than 28 days before arrival – 50% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation less than 28 and more than 1 day before arrival – 90% of the agreed price.
- Cancellation on or after your arrival date – 100% of the agreed price.
The campsite offers you optional Cancellation and Interruption insurance in your rental contract. Our partner Gritchen Affinity will refund all or part of the stay only to customers that have purchased Campez Couvert insurance. In case of cancellation, please notify the campsite of your cancellation as soon as an event occurs that prevents your departure, by letter or by email. If the claim is covered in the general conditions (available at www.campez-couvert.com or from the campsite), please notify the insurer within 48 hours and provide all the necessary information and supporting documents.
7. YOUR STAY
Camping pitches: on the day of your arrival in the Domaine Lacs de Gascogne, you may check in from noon.
Rental accommodation: on the day of your arrival in the Domaine Lacs de Gascogne, you may check in from 3 p.m., and you will be required to pay a deposit of 150 euros on being handed the keys to your accommodation.
During your stay
It is up to campers to ensure they have insurance cover: campers are responsible for looking after their personal belongings (bicycles etc.). The village shall in no event be held liable in case of an incident involving campers’ civil liability. All visitors must comply with the provisions of the internal regulations. Each named tenant is responsible for disturbances and nuisance caused by persons staying with or visiting them.
Camping pitches: on the day of departure specified in your contract, the pitch must be vacated by noon.
Rental accommodation: on the day of departure specified in your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. The accommodation shall be left perfectly clean and the inventory may be checked. Any breakage or damage shall be payable by you along with any repairs to the premises, if that should prove necessary. At the end of your stay, the deposit shall be refunded to you after deduction of compensation retained, on production of the supporting invoices, against possible damage ascertained during the departure inventory. The retention of the deposit does not preclude additional compensation in the event of the expenses being greater than the amount of the deposit.
For any delayed departure, you may be charged for an additional day at the price applicable for that night.
Pets – apart from Class 1 and Class 2 dangerous dogs – are permitted at Domaine Lacs de Gascogne for a supplement payable at the time of booking. When admitted, they must be kept on a lead at all times. They are prohibited from swimming areas, at sanitary buildings and around children’s playgrounds. Dogs’ and cats’ vaccination certificates must be up-to-date.
Complaints regarding non-compliance of services with regard to contractual commitments may be sent to the manager of Domaine Lacs de Gascogne by post or email.
If you are not satisfied with the response you receive, you may refer to the Medicys mediation centre after a period of one month following the time you sent these letters/emails. Please make your submission online at www.madicys.fr, or by post to: Medicys – 73 Boulevard de Clichy – F75009 PARIS.
10. DOMAINE LACS DE GASCOGNE’S RESPONSIBILITY
The client acknowledges that Domaine Lacs de Gascogne may not be held responsible for any false information supplied by its partners or by any third party that might be specified in the Domaine Lacs de Gascogne brochure or on its website, concerning the residential premises, and particularly its photographs, descriptions, activities, leisure activities, services and dates of operation. All photographs and text used in the brochure or in the Domaine Lacs de Gascogne website do not form part of any contractual obligation. They are for information purposes only. Certain activities and facilities offered by the Domaine Lacs de Gascogne and specified in the brochure description may be cancelled, particularly as a result to weather conditions or for reasons of force majeure.
11. DATA-PROCESSING AND LIBERTIES
The information you provide us with at the time of your booking will not be transmitted to any third party. Domaine Lacs de Gascogne shall treat this information as confidential. It shall be used solely by the Domaine Lacs de Gascogne internal services for processing your booking and to reinforce and personalise communication and the services offered to Domaine Lacs de Gascogne clients concerning your centres of interest. In accordance with the data-processing and liberties law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, amend and change personal data relating to you. To do this, simply write to us at the following address, stating your full name and address:
SARL Domaine Lacs de Gascogne, 32260 SEISSAN, France